Terms and Conditions
You affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the Site is not intended for children under 18. If it comes to MontrealFashionBizvie's attention through reliable means that a registered user is a child under 18 years of age, MontrealFashionBizvie will cancel that user's account.
2. Changes to the TAC.
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of the TAC;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Site; or
- Impose fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Site or parts thereof (with reasonable notice).
MontrealFashionBizvie may modify the Site at any time without prior notice, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use the Site. You should check the Site frequently to see recent changes.
3. Important Disclaimer
You understand that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular product or brand is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the bloggers, information providers or their affiliates are advising you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular product or other matter. To the extent any of the content published on the Site may be deemed to be advice or recommendations in connection with a product, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. You understand that discussions of any product or brand published on the Site will not contain a list or description of relevant risk factors.
You understand that the Site may contain opinions from time to time with regard to products and brands mentioned in other Bizvie blogs or products, and that opinions in one blog or product may be different from those in another blog or product. You understand writers and content providers may or may not be subject to a disclosure policy.
You understand that any performance data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations herein are made using such data, and that such calculations are not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete.
From time to time, reference may be made on our Site to prior articles and opinions we have published. These references may be selective, may reference only a portion of an article or opinion, and are likely not to be current. As markets change continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.
All content on the Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
4. No Recommendations or Professional Advice
The Site is not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the Site should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product by MontrealFashionBizvie or any third party. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your objectives and personal and financial situation. You should consult an attorney regarding your specific legal situation.
5. Copyright, Linking Policy and Trademarks
The Site and the content contained herein, as well as all copyrights, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, services, User Submissions (as defined below) and any other content on the Site ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein are the property of MontrealFashionBizvie and its licensors. You may access and use the Content, and download and/or print out copies of any content from the Site, solely for your personal, noncommercial use. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site. MontrealFashionBizvie reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site.
The Site contains links to other Internet web sites or links to content created by third party which is published on the Site. We neither control nor endorse such other web sites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other web sites or on our Site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on our Site or any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
You may link to any content on the Site. If you are interested in reprinting, republishing or distributing content from MontrealFashionBizvie, please contact MontrealFashionBizvie to obtain written consent. MontrealFashionBizvie is a trademark and/or service mark of MontrealFashionBizvie or an affiliate. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on our web sites are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
This section shall survive any termination of these TAC.
6. User Conduct
You may not use, copy, display, sell, license, de-compile, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise exploit Content from the Site to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Site, you agree not to:
Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to the Site without their express consent.
You also agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and the content made available therein.
In order to access some of the services of the Site, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of MontrealFashionBizvie or others due to such unauthorized use. We will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
MontrealFashionBizvie has the right to terminate your access to the Site, in its sole discretion.
7. Overview of Posting Content; Monitoring Content
The Site permits the submission of Content by users of the Site, including without limitation comments, articles, and items in our events and jobs sections, and including from those who give permission to MontrealFashionBizvie to post their Content (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing and publishing of such User Submissions on the Site. MontrealFashionBizvie has the right in its sole discretion and without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, move, delete, and/or remove any and all Content posted on its Site at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the foregoing, MontrealFashionBizvie has the right to delete any comment that it believes, in its sole discretion, does or may violate the TAC of the Site by you.
On user-generated blogs, articles and comments, MontrealFashionBizvie will actively remove content only if it violates one of the following prohibitions, as determined by MontrealFashionBizvie at our discretion:
No incitement to hatred. Material that promotes hatred toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity will be removed.
- No pornography or pedophilia
- No direct threats of violence against any person or group of people.
- No copyright infringement
- No publishing of other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Insurance Numbers, and driver's and other license numbers.
- No impersonation of others in a manner that is intended to or does mislead or confuse others.
- No use for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities. Your account may be terminated and you may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- No spamming, link-spamming or transmitting malware and viruses.
Our blogs,forums and Content are intended to serve as a discussion center for thoughtful users.
- We also respectfully ask that you not engage in:
- Personal attacks against an author or another user.
- Profanity or vulgarity.
- Business solicitations or advertising.
- Inappropriate, unethical or misleading behavior.
Without derogating from the above, MontrealFashionBizvie editors, at their discretion, may refrain from posting or remove User Submissions that violate these standards or which are otherwise inappropriate. These standards are designed to ensure that the dialogue on the Site is credible, responsible, intelligent and informative. We cannot guarantee that users will tell the truth, and we will not monitor the veracity of names and positions or the content of any posts. However, by setting out the above guidelines, we hope to raise the credibility of the discussion and foster a spirit of open, honest exchanges of information. In addition, please be advised that even if a user who posts a comment may, if the user so registers, be publicly identifiable only by the alias he or she chose during registration, MontrealFashionBizvie’s records will contain the actual identity of the author of any comment posted to the Site.
If an author has a business relationship with a company named in an article that he or she has authored, that relationship must be fully and accurately disclosed.
If you have any comments on our policies, or complaints or concerns of any kind about any posts, please contact us at customer support. We will review all of the information that you communicate to us, but we may not be able to take action or respond directly to each e-mail.
8. User Submissions; Online Rules of Conduct.
When you post any User Submission on the Site or give MontrealFashionBizvie permission to post your Content, You agree to:
Post comments in both tone and content that contribute in a positive and high quality manner to the substantive exchange of information and the subject matter of the Site.
Automatically grant MontrealFashionBizvie a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable and sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any User Submission (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate any of your User Submission in other works now or in the future and in any media formats and through any media channels, and You confirm and warrant to MontrealFashionBizvie that you own the copyright in each of your User Submissions and have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license and rights. MontrealFashionBizvie will use commercially reasonable efforts to attribute material User Submissions to the author.
When you post any User Submission on the Site, You also agree to abide by the following disclosure rules:
- If you choose an alias, be responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur by use of your alias.
- Waive any and all rights against MontrealFashionBizvie and hold MontrealFashionBizvie harmless in connection with any claims relating to any action taken by MontrealFashionBizvie as part of its investigation of a suspected violation or result of its conclusion that a violation of these TAC has occurred, including but not limited to the removal of User Submission from the Site or a suspension or termination of your access to the Site.
Maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You agree not to:
- Choose an alias that is threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise or objectionable.
- Post or transmit any Content that you either know or should know is false, deceptive or misleading, or misrepresent or deceive others as to the source, accuracy, integrity or completeness of any comment you post.
- Post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others, contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs, threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise tortious or objectionable.
- Post or transmit any Content that does or may invade the privacy or violate or infringe on any rights of others, including, without limitation, copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- By use of your alias or in any comment, impersonate any person or entity, falsely or deceptively state, infer or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with or connection to any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Content which, either the act of posting or the comment itself, you do not have a right to do under any law, regulation or order of any court, or as a result of an employment, contractual, fiduciary or other legal obligation or relationship.
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, so called "chain letters," "pyramid" or other schemes or invitations to participate in these or any other form of solicitation or promotion.
- Post or transmit any non-public or otherwise restricted, confidential or proprietary information without authorization.
- Violate any local, state, national or international law, regulation or order of any court.
While we believe that the Site can and should be a positive environment for the exchange of information, you understand that the Site is open for posting to all users. Some individuals may post comments that may be offensive, indecent, objectionable, false, misleading or simply inappropriate.
10. Responsibility for User Submission
Each individual who submits a User Submission, whether published on the Site or not, is solely responsible for her or his own acts, including the content, context or information in the User Submission he or she submits. This means that each individual, and not MontrealFashionBizvie, is entirely responsible for anything and everything she or he posts on the Site including on any Blog, Comments, Events and Articles. MontrealFashionBizvie does not and does not intend to pre-screen any comments posted on its Site and MontrealFashionBizvie cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of anything that may appear on its Site.
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any User Submissions (whether published or not) or any other information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (b) enforce these TAC, including investigation of potential violations of it, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of MontrealFashionBizvie, its users or the public.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MONTREALFASHIONBIZVIE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON OUR SITE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
MONTREALFASHIONBIZVIE AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF MONTREALFASHIONBIZVIE OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, MEMBERS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
13. Limitation of Liability
NEITHER MONTREALFASHIONBIZVIE NOR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE USED OR PURCHASED THROUGH MONTREALFASHIONBIZVIE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING IT. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO SEEKING ALPHA FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your violation of the TAC; (b) your use of the Site; (c) your violation of the rights of any third party, or (d) any claim that one of Your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these TAC and your use of the Site.
You understand and agree that Seeking Alpha may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to and use of the Site. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (i) breaches or violations of the TAC or other agreements or guidelines, (ii) requests by law enforcement or other government or regulatory authorities or (iii) repeat violators of third party copyrights or other intellectual property.
16. Copyright Policy.
MontrealFashionBizvie respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. MontrealFashionBizvie may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
MontrealFashionBizvie Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: Copyright Agent
The Site is directed solely to individuals residing in jurisdictions in which provision of the Site’s content is legal. We make no representation that materials provided on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service or product that we provide.
Last Updated (Monday, 30 November 2009 21:24)