In that spirit, I gathered for your viewing pleasure some timeless clips that without doubt, will get you in the mood!
Now back to my practice session... I did crush a few toes (apologies to my partner!), but my gaze was consistently distracted by the glamourous & colourful display of character shoes at the back of the room! Yes ladies I swear you have never seen a spread of shoes so delightful in your life. Like exotic birds on a perch, those little gems were nicely lined up by size, each one of them sporting their own ﬂair. Fucshia and yellow patent leather, towering gold hills, dainty ﬂower appliqués, and the most sexy and well patterned strappy sandals I ever saw.
We indulged ourselves and tried on a few pairs and to our pleasant surprise, these shoes were really comfortable! So if you are a clacker enthusiast make sure to book an appointment at Air de Tango for a personal shopping session or swing by a Friday Milonga and treat yourself! You deserve it, what say?
Images Credit: Julia C. Vona
Share this with your friends!
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Administrator
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed) posted on Monday, 26 January 2015 13:30
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed) posted on Monday, 26 January 2015 13:16
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed) posted on Friday, 16 January 2015 10:22
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed) posted on Friday, 16 January 2015 10:14
- Senior Fit Technician (Position Closed) posted on Tuesday, 04 March 2014 14:21
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed) posted on Tuesday, 11 February 2014 11:39
- Senior Designer (Position Closed) posted on Wednesday, 05 February 2014 12:14
- Fit and Spec Technician (Position Closed) posted on Tuesday, 04 February 2014 13:28