This whole ensemble is just outstanding, sequined pants with a hooded top and leather like sash.
Gorgeous 'White Dress'. Trademark Anomal Couture use of Guipure lace. And as Dominique of D-Construct mentioned to me "This is going to be THE Wedding Dress of 2013"
Black floor length dress in a fringed fabric made magic when it moved. Another superb creation from Anomal.
This style breaks the rules and follows a silhouette only Anomal Couture could create. Beautifully cut and tailored.
This leather combo dress is so striking in its simplicity, yet makes for such a statement piece.
Black satin and shine. That's all you'll need to bring your evening to the next level.
These white pants and lace top are superb worn together, but I'm sure will mix and match with other staples in your closet and look just as great! Very versatile pieces, both.
A fabulous black dress to replace your old LBD. The open back detailing is stunning.
You can get some great deals on items from the amazing Anomal Couture fashion line on the exclusive from Montreal's Finest designers store.
It's always great to meet Sonia, and this time I got to meet her wearing one of her own creations. I matched it with a personal family heirloom - my Mother's wedding necklace - gold handcrafted in India, more than 40 years ago.
Share this with your friends!
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Shilpa Varghese
- Photographer Peter Ford - Lens on Montreal Fashion posted on Saturday, 02 February 2013 20:25
- Michael Eardley - Rebirth One S/S 2013 posted on Thursday, 18 October 2012 22:36
- Day 4 - Anomal Couture Lives up to Expectations posted on Saturday, 08 September 2012 00:00
- Day 3 - Annie 50, Hip & Bone, Rudsak posted on Friday, 07 September 2012 00:00
- Day 2 - Iris Setlakwe, DUY, Denis Gagnon, UNTTLD posted on Thursday, 06 September 2012 00:00
- Spring-Summer 2013 with Tavan Mitto, Melissa Nepton, Anastasia Lomonova and Martin Lim posted on Wednesday, 05 September 2012 00:00
- Prepping for MFW23 with Help from Friends posted on Sunday, 02 September 2012 00:00
- Two Ways We’re Celebrating Montreal Fashion and Fashion Designers posted on Saturday, 21 July 2012 16:38