Day 4 - Anomal Couture Lives up to Expectations

The last show of the 23rd edition of Montreal Fashion Week was as expected - stunning. I loved every piece in the Anomal Couture collection, and would happily own them all if I could! For this evening, Sonia of Anomal Couture was kind enough to help me find something I loved. Read on.

Top Picks:

This whole ensemble is just outstanding, sequined pants with a hooded top and leather like sash.

Anomal Couture at Montreal Fashion Week 23

Gorgeous 'White Dress'. Trademark Anomal Couture use of Guipure lace. And as Dominique of D-Construct mentioned to me "This is going to be THE Wedding Dress of 2013"

Black floor length dress in a fringed fabric made magic when it moved. Another superb creation from Anomal.

This style breaks the rules and follows a silhouette only Anomal Couture could create. Beautifully cut and tailored.

Must Haves:

This leather combo dress is so striking in its simplicity, yet makes for such a statement piece.

Black satin and shine. That's all you'll need to bring your evening to the next level.

These white pants and lace top are superb worn together, but I'm sure will mix and match with other staples in your closet and look just as great! Very versatile pieces, both.

A fabulous black dress to replace your old LBD. The open back detailing is stunning.

Melanie Brisson with Designer Sonia Leclaire

You can get some great deals on items from the amazing Anomal Couture fashion line on the exclusive from Montreal's Finest designers store.

It's always great to meet Sonia, and this time I got to meet her wearing one of her own creations. I matched it with a personal family heirloom - my Mother's wedding necklace - gold handcrafted in India, more than 40 years ago.

Shilpa and Sonia

Shilpa in Anomal Couture blouse

We will be updating our Facebook page with more pictures from Day 4 of Fashion week, so see you there. I hope you enjoyed our coverage of the 23rd edition of Montreal Fashion Week!

Share this with your friends!

Related Montreal Fashion News...

Like this? Tweet it to your followers!

Latest articles from Shilpa Varghese

blog comments powered by Disqus

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed 
Upcoming Fashion Events

No current events.

Banner
Fashion Biz Newsletter
* indicates required