|Semaine de Mode Montréal 21|
However, I quite liked the elaborate detailing in the spring/summer2012 collection presented by Dinh Bà this evening.
I think it no small accomplishment that, Dinh Bà has been part of the line-up of talent, at every Montreal Fashion Week we have covered. The effort and creativity required to put together these collections are phenomenal; even without the resource restrictions that up-and-coming designers have to contend with.
Newbies to MFW, the husband and wife duo of Pao Lim and Danielle Martin, made a great first impression with their Martin Lim SS/2012 collection. Comfortable, elegant, beautifully cut!
Montreal Fashion Friends
The highlight of the evening was the chance to catch up with my good friend Ralph Leroy and many other denizens of the Montreal Fashion scene. Look forward to meeting up with Ralph again, later this month.
You remember Michael Eardley, don't you?
The lovely and refreshingly honest Myriam, learn more about her at paperplanes.ca
Looking gorgeous in that hat. You couldn't miss Candice (montrealinfashion). Wish I had clicked a better picture to do her justice.
Spotted at MFW! Marie-Ève Beaudoin glitters.
Looking for more about yesterday? Check out the bloggers above.
More to come this week.
Photo Credits: Jimmy Hamelin, Allen McEachern, LP Maurice
Share this with your friends!
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Shilpa Varghese
- Photographer Peter Ford - Lens on Montreal Fashion posted on Saturday, 02 February 2013 20:25
- Michael Eardley - Rebirth One S/S 2013 posted on Thursday, 18 October 2012 22:36
- Day 4 - Anomal Couture Lives up to Expectations posted on Saturday, 08 September 2012 00:00
- Day 3 - Annie 50, Hip & Bone, Rudsak posted on Friday, 07 September 2012 00:00
- Day 2 - Iris Setlakwe, DUY, Denis Gagnon, UNTTLD posted on Thursday, 06 September 2012 00:00
- Spring-Summer 2013 with Tavan Mitto, Melissa Nepton, Anastasia Lomonova and Martin Lim posted on Wednesday, 05 September 2012 00:00
- Prepping for MFW23 with Help from Friends posted on Sunday, 02 September 2012 00:00
- Two Ways We’re Celebrating Montreal Fashion and Fashion Designers posted on Saturday, 21 July 2012 16:38