We took the idea a step further and decided to build something that benefits Montreal’s fashion designers, fashion bloggers, and you – dear fashionistas! So how did we do it? In 2 steps:
1) Bringing Montreal Fashion Designers to the world.
We approached a few of Montreal’s finest fashion designers and they agreed to join us. We will be presenting them and their designs one at a time, to you.
You will have the opportunity to buy select, exclusive, limited edition pieces from them at great prices.
We will also launch digital advertising campaigns in select cities across Canada, the US, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. These campaigns will promote the designers and their work directly.
We hope this exposure will leverage the Montreal Fashion brand and our designers to new heights.
2) Helping fashionistas and fashion bloggers promote our fashion designers.
We are spreading the love! We will make our store technology available to fashion bloggers so they can promote and sell items from the store, directly from their sites. Interested bloggers will be able to pick one or many items, from our inventory, to sell from their sites/blogs.
They will also have access to login and monitor the sales figures coming from their efforts; and of course the revenue that they generate.
All the shipping, inventory, refunds etc. will be handled by us! Bloggers continue to share with followers how much they like certain works of art; along with generating revenue from sales.
Interested? We will be launching a pilot in a few weeks with a handful of bloggers. To be considered for this pilot project contact us asap! We really don’t have much space in the pilot project.
Fashionistas now have a way to see Montreal’s finest designers, showcase exclusive items, in one spot. Reach out and make them yours!
Spread the love some more!
Know a deserving Montreal Fashion designer? Send them to us.
Currently, we require designers to have had at least one showing during Montreal Fashion week.
Of course, any exceptional collection by unproven designers will be accommodated nevertheless.
Introducing exclusive items from Ralph Leroy.
Ralph Leroy doesn’t need an introduction to our fashionistas. His work has been popular during many a Montreal Fashion Week. Ralph is the first designer we are proud to be hosting on our online stores.
And I have to tell you how much I love this Sandra Dress! It can be dressed up or down, and in such a classic silhouette, it will serve as traditional staple through trends that will come and go. Don’t you just adore the versatility of the piece?
Multiple ways to access the exclusive wear.
So treat yourself to some limited edition fashion exclusives.
We have more to come!
Share this with your friends!
Shilpa has over 20 years of experience in the Fashion Industry. She has been involved in various areas of the fashion business like Imports, Manufacturing, Buying and Sales.
She brings her love for fashion and the written word to her role as the editor of this online publication. Also, her fondness for connecting with people and her fashion biz savvy are invaluable to the buying team at the Exclusive from Montreal's Finest store.
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Shilpa Varghese
- Photographer Peter Ford - Lens on Montreal Fashion posted on Saturday, 02 February 2013 20:25
- Michael Eardley - Rebirth One S/S 2013 posted on Thursday, 18 October 2012 22:36
- Day 4 - Anomal Couture Lives up to Expectations posted on Saturday, 08 September 2012 00:00
- Day 3 - Annie 50, Hip & Bone, Rudsak posted on Friday, 07 September 2012 00:00
- Day 2 - Iris Setlakwe, DUY, Denis Gagnon, UNTTLD posted on Thursday, 06 September 2012 00:00
- Spring-Summer 2013 with Tavan Mitto, Melissa Nepton, Anastasia Lomonova and Martin Lim posted on Wednesday, 05 September 2012 00:00
- Prepping for MFW23 with Help from Friends posted on Sunday, 02 September 2012 00:00
- Two Ways We’re Celebrating Montreal Fashion and Fashion Designers posted on Saturday, 21 July 2012 16:38