Self empowerment is the result of the way you conduct yourself, the image you project to others, and the way you view yourself - it is all inter-related. How you feel about yourself determines the image that you project to the outside world. This image you project to others affects how they react to you.
Few steps that have helped me and should point you in the right direction:
- Take control. Don’t just coast through life, but know where you are going, who you want to be, and what you want out of life. Sometimes speaking to a life coach can help guide you to get a clearer vision of who you are really meant to be.
- Stay motivated. Do what you have to, to avoid diminishing interest in day-to-day living. Ask yourself what is one thing you can do today that will make a change for the better?
- Get active. Meaning move your butt! Exercise is a known antidote to depression.
- Realize your potential. Set your standards HIGH. People sometimes don’t reach for the stars, not because of the fear of failure, but because of their fear of success. Question yourself about that.
- Surround yourself with people who you admire and think are amazing. I am sure everyone of us has at some point in their life met a “Debbie downer” - these are the types of people who suck the energy out of you, also known as energy vampires. You need to lessen your contact with such people, and surround yourself with people you admire and who leave you feeling energized and not drained.
- Remember the 80/20 rule for food. Eat 80% really well and the 20% allow yourself some treats.
- Sleep. Try to get as much sleep as possible.
- Be positive. Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. When we are grateful we find the joys in simple things, it is a mindset. Ask yourself what you love and what are you thankful for.
- Persevere. Don't let setbacks set you back. Remember your long term goals. Sometimes it is hard to stay on track when you feel overwhelmed, so on those days take it step by step, or day by day, but never let go of your dream or long term goal. Just know some days are easier than others and some days are harder, it is the ebb and flow of life.
- Have fun and be fun. Life is so much more easier if we don't judge ourselves or others. Learn to laugh at yourself.
- Live your dream life. I have a bracelet with this motto on it and I love it because it reminds me to keep dreaming. It is easy to become apathetic and let life pass you by. Dream, and believe your dreams will come true. Deepak Chopra’s “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success” chapter 5 talks about the law of intention. In order for you to achieve your dream, you must think about what you want and then give it focus. The more you pay attention to what you want, the more likely it will happen.
- Love learning. Knowledge plus action equals results.
No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively, do have the power to change ~ author unknown
Share this with your friends!
Visit her at : http://crystalfitness.net/
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Crystal Champagne
- How Sugar Affects your Health posted on Friday, 20 December 2013 00:00
- Fight the FAT FREE Craze posted on Monday, 23 September 2013 15:07
- Power of Alkalinity, Go Green posted on Thursday, 25 July 2013 15:51
- Which Yoga Practice is Best for You? posted on Monday, 13 May 2013 21:06
- Live The Life You Deserve posted on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 14:39
- Caught in a Winter Slump? Reboot your Metabolism posted on Sunday, 20 January 2013 11:36
- What's Your Body Type? Endomorph, Mesomorph or Ectomorph? posted on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 00:37
- Green Bean Extract- Does the Miracle Pill to Burn Fat Work? posted on Monday, 22 October 2012 12:36