Tricep dips are a great simple exercise for working this area of the arm. They're pretty easy to do and don't require any equipment just a chair or some stairs.
Here's how easy it is... anywhere, anytime exercises for your triceps:
- Position your hands shoulder width apart on a stable chair.
- Place your feet hip width apart in front of the bench with your legs bent.
- Straighten out your arms and keep a soft bend in your elbows in order to always keep tension on your triceps and off the joints.
- Slowly bend at your elbows and lower your upper body down towards the floor until your arms are at about a 90 degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, slowly press off with your hands, and push yourself straight back up to the starting position.
Modification: Straighten your legs as you get stronger, this will make the exercise harder.
credit: image from ggvic
Share this with your friends!
Visit her at : http://crystalfitness.net/
Latest articles from Crystal Champagne
- How Sugar Affects your Health posted on Friday, 20 December 2013 00:00
- Fight the FAT FREE Craze posted on Monday, 23 September 2013 15:07
- Power of Alkalinity, Go Green posted on Thursday, 25 July 2013 15:51
- Which Yoga Practice is Best for You? posted on Monday, 13 May 2013 21:06
- Live The Life You Deserve posted on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 14:39
- Caught in a Winter Slump? Reboot your Metabolism posted on Sunday, 20 January 2013 11:36
- What's Your Body Type? Endomorph, Mesomorph or Ectomorph? posted on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 00:37
- Green Bean Extract- Does the Miracle Pill to Burn Fat Work? posted on Monday, 22 October 2012 12:36