I have always said there is no simple way to get in shape, the fat truth is cutting calories and increasing exercise that will get your body buff! Now it looks like Reebok has agreed to pay $25 million to settle charges, because ads falsely (as per the Federal Trade Commission) claimed that wearing their toning shoes would help get the general population fit faster. They also said that their shoes increased strength in calves and hamstrings by 11% and toned buttocks up to 28%. They insisted that the instability of the shoes created by little balance pods under the heel forced the muscles to work harder etc. See for yourself.
As I stated back in May 2010 and I say it now; the only way to train on an unstable surface to get the most out of your training program is to work with a BOSU, or such equipment as a wobble balance board.
Consumers who purchased the Reebok toning shoes can apply for a refund at www.reeboksettlement.com/ftc
Health and Happiness always!
Share this with your friends!
Visit her at : http://crystalfitness.net/
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Crystal Champagne
- How Sugar Affects your Health posted on Friday, 20 December 2013 00:00
- Fight the FAT FREE Craze posted on Monday, 23 September 2013 15:07
- Power of Alkalinity, Go Green posted on Thursday, 25 July 2013 15:51
- Which Yoga Practice is Best for You? posted on Monday, 13 May 2013 21:06
- Live The Life You Deserve posted on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 14:39
- Caught in a Winter Slump? Reboot your Metabolism posted on Sunday, 20 January 2013 11:36
- What's Your Body Type? Endomorph, Mesomorph or Ectomorph? posted on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 00:37
- Green Bean Extract- Does the Miracle Pill to Burn Fat Work? posted on Monday, 22 October 2012 12:36