Needless to say after a few tests I know I am physically fit and the shortness of breath was due to panic attacks because of the mental stress I was feeling from being so closely associated to 2 persons suffering from heart attacks. Even though these episodes involved men there is a huge misconception that women are less prone to heart attacks, statistics show women account for almost half of all heart attacks. Furthermore, women tend to not react as quickly to getting emergency help because they are less likely to believe they are having a heart attack.
Listed below are a few symptoms of a heart attack:
- Pain or discomfort in the center of the chest
- Shortness of breath, breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea and dizziness
- Pain or discomfort in the upper body, neck, jaw, arms and even stomach
If you or anyone you know are experiencing any the above mentioned warning signs react fast. Time lost can be costly so don't wait more than 5 minutes to call 9-1-1
Obviously living a healthy lifestyle by eating right, exercising and getting enough sleep will greatly reduce the risk, however there is always the genetic factor that must be taken into account. If you have a family history of heart disease then it is your responsibility to yourself and to your loved ones to get checked by your physician at least once a year.
Share this with your friends!
Visit her at : http://crystalfitness.net/
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Crystal Champagne
- How Sugar Affects your Health posted on Friday, 20 December 2013 00:00
- Fight the FAT FREE Craze posted on Monday, 23 September 2013 15:07
- Power of Alkalinity, Go Green posted on Thursday, 25 July 2013 15:51
- Which Yoga Practice is Best for You? posted on Monday, 13 May 2013 21:06
- Live The Life You Deserve posted on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 14:39
- Caught in a Winter Slump? Reboot your Metabolism posted on Sunday, 20 January 2013 11:36
- What's Your Body Type? Endomorph, Mesomorph or Ectomorph? posted on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 00:37
- Green Bean Extract- Does the Miracle Pill to Burn Fat Work? posted on Monday, 22 October 2012 12:36