SILVIA: You've traveled a great distance to be a part of not only MFW, but to be in Ralph Leroy's show specifically. What made you choose to do so?
NAYELI: How could I refuse the invite. I choose to do so because I could not refuse to take part in this wonderful idea of him to bring Haiti to Montreal with Kenscoff.
SARODJ: Ralph Leroy, is a great Haitian Designer, and I feel I identify with his project. As a Haitian, we need to do things together to show the world the other face of Haiti! I admire Ralph for his work, and I will always support him.
SILVIA: What are your thoughts on the Kenscoff collection, and what can we expect from the show?
NAYELI: I haven’t seen it yet. I am waiting for the surprise. I know Ralph has great taste and works hard. Let us be prepared to be amazed.
SARODJ: I think it will be a collection that projects a lot about Haitian Culture, and if you ever go to Kenscoff in Haiti you will understand why Ralph chose the name. It is an honor for me to be part of Ralph Fashion Show! And I know you will all love it. :)
A little more than a week to go till the show! Now I’m really looking forward to the surprises Ralph has in store for his viewers. More to come as I visit the atelier later this week!
Silvia graduated from LaSalle College in Fashion Design and then obtained her Bachelor’s degree from Concordia University with a major in English Literature and minor in Art History. She has been working in the industry as a fashion designer for a few years now.
Silvia is also one of the writers we recommend to those who are looking for talented and reliable fashion writers.
Click here to get in touch with Silvia.
Share this with your friends!
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Silvia Di Iorio
- Dot & Lil: Bringing Skin Care To A New Level posted on Thursday, 06 February 2014 15:43
- Top 8 Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Closet posted on Thursday, 11 April 2013 21:08
- Montreal Fashion Week 24, Day 4 Highlights with Harricana and Télio competition posted on Friday, 08 February 2013 15:33
- Montreal Fashion Week 24, Day 3 - Impressive Indeed! posted on Thursday, 07 February 2013 12:57
- Montreal Fashion Week 24, Day 2 - Ralph Leroy, Nisse, Symbiose posted on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 14:48
- Day1- By Thomas, Pedram Karimi, Melissa Nepton, Nadya Toto posted on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 14:42
- Designer Madeline Ledan On The Kenscoff Collection posted on Sunday, 03 February 2013 11:39
- Kenscoff’s Renowned Models Exclusive Q&A posted on Monday, 28 January 2013 21:12