Ralph revealed some interesting little tidbits of information for me this week. First off, he has cast three renowned beautiful top models for the show: Kiki Barth, Nayeli Fanfan, and Sarodj Bertin. They will be flying in to Montreal this week – more on that later.
Secondly, Haitian fashion/costume designer Madeline Ledin will also be in Montreal to give Ralph a helping hand with the collection.
And finally, I got an exclusive sneak peak at the Kenscoff collection! All I can say for now is that Ralph is making great use of versatility with his garments so that they can be layered and worn multiple ways:
“One piece can have ten thousand looks”, he says.
Keep tuning in for more inside scoop on the models and more about the collection! Did you buy your tickets to the Kenscoff Show yet?
Silvia graduated from LaSalle College in Fashion Design and then obtained her Bachelor’s degree from Concordia University with a major in English Literature and minor in Art History. She has been working in the industry as a fashion designer for a few years now.
Silvia is also one of the writers we recommend to those who are looking for talented and reliable fashion writers.
Click here to get in touch with Silvia.
Share this with your friends!
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Silvia Di Iorio
- Dot & Lil: Bringing Skin Care To A New Level posted on Thursday, 06 February 2014 15:43
- Top 8 Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Closet posted on Thursday, 11 April 2013 21:08
- Montreal Fashion Week 24, Day 4 Highlights with Harricana and Télio competition posted on Friday, 08 February 2013 15:33
- Montreal Fashion Week 24, Day 3 - Impressive Indeed! posted on Thursday, 07 February 2013 12:57
- Montreal Fashion Week 24, Day 2 - Ralph Leroy, Nisse, Symbiose posted on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 14:48
- Day1- By Thomas, Pedram Karimi, Melissa Nepton, Nadya Toto posted on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 14:42
- Designer Madeline Ledan On The Kenscoff Collection posted on Sunday, 03 February 2013 11:39
- Kenscoff’s Renowned Models Exclusive Q&A posted on Monday, 28 January 2013 21:12