We bloggers, columnists and twittering fashion lovers all have the unfortunate tendency to look toward Paris, Milan, London or NYC for fashion news and updates. Yet, as Montrealers, we have access to nationally and internationally recognized designers too often unknown (or little known) to the public. Let’s stand up for our artists and come together in this fun- and fashion-filed weekend.
This year, participants include Marie Saint-Pierre, Yves Jean Lacasse, Denis Gagnon, Véronique Miljkovitch, Dinh Ba design, Helmer, Harricana, Mylène B., Philippe Dubuc, Cluc Couture, and Katrin Leblond, to only name a few.
Can you honestly pass up the opportunity to meet such talented designers and visit their studios? So go ahead, surf over to www.portesouvertesdesignmontreal.com to build your May 1 and 2 itinerary, and send it to me via e-mail at email@example.com
Then grab your Bixi pass and begin taking in all the beauty that Montreal in the spring has to offer. And if you have some extra free time on your schedule, why not arrange to all get together for an afternoon apéritif to exchange on the experience? I’ll tweet the place and time so make sure to follow @Melaniecity to be in on the latest developments.
Share this with your friends!
Related Montreal Fashion News...
Latest articles from Melanie Clark
- Toys of Yesteryear, Dolls from every Decade posted on Monday, 15 November 2010 00:00
- ‘Tis the season…Cocktail Soirée - Missing Childrens Network posted on Tuesday, 09 November 2010 18:13
- Encouraging Young Designers - Threadless.com posted on Sunday, 07 November 2010 13:34
- Of Bubble tea, Pho and Téh - Montreal Secrets posted on Thursday, 28 October 2010 15:52
- Knee Highs Make My Day posted on Sunday, 24 October 2010 09:02
- Blogging Traps posted on Monday, 13 September 2010 20:53
- ALDO Group renovates Moisson Montreal! posted on Tuesday, 17 August 2010 20:40
- The Making of B.A.B.E. posted on Sunday, 15 August 2010 18:15