Intern Position: Communications/PR Assistant
Fashion is a way of life. ”From the Runway to your Doorway,” The Fashion Society is a fashion management company that works with branded, indie and lifestyle products. We aim to find those hidden gems of fashion, exclusive designs and trendiest products and offer them to our customers.
This is a great opportunity to experience hands on what a Communications Assistant would do. We are looking for a Communications intern to work out of our office located in Montreal. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this intern will assist in the preparation of communications programs, press releases, social media content and delivery of the content, events and more.
The intern’s duties are including but not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development of content for social media programs
- Assist with the scheduling and dissemination of communications in multiple platforms
- Assist in the creation and execution of special events
- Assist in the development of official communiqués
- Assist in coordinating participation of Industry events (Fashion Weeks, Trade shows, etc)
- Fashion Savvy
- Knowledge of the latest social media applications and how they work.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Be sociable, charismatic, friendly and a team player
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking skills a must
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and voice initiatives
- Creative and resourceful
- Written and spoken English and French
- Proficient in MS Office
- Graphics or illustration capabilities an asset.
This is a full time internship with a minimum duration of 3 months.
To apply, send us your resume, to email@example.com with a skype handle for interview. Only candidates of interest will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding and GOOD LUCK!!!
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator