Intern Position: Fashion Marketing Assistant – Online Media
Fashion is a way of life. ”From the Runway to your Doorway,” The Fashion Society is the source of brand name clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry and anything fashion in North America. We aim to find those hidden gems of fashion, exclusive designs and trendiest products and offer them to our customers.
This is a great opportunity to experience hands on what an online media marketer would do. We are looking for a marketing intern to work out of our office located in Montreal. Reporting to the VP of Marketing and the VP of Operations, this intern will assist with online marketing including but not limiting social media.
The intern’s duties are including but not limited to the following:
- Creation of content for different social media platforms including but not limiting to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, etc...
- Assist with the execution requirements of the online components of the marketing plan
- Fashion Savvy as well as being able to research trends on different platforms (ie magazine, news, blogs, etc...)
- Knowledge of the latest trends and how to apply them.
- Strong Communicational and writing skills as well as knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Be sociable, charismatic, friendly and a team player
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Capable of working under and managing a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and voice initiatives
- Creative and resourceful
- Written and spoken English and French
- Graphics or illustration capabilities an asset
This is a full time internship with a minimum of 3 month duration. However, special consideration can be made for highly qualified candidates that may not be able to fulfill a full time internship but a minimum of 2-3 days availability is required.
- Send us your resume, with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org with a call back number
and a skype handle for interview
Only candidates of interest will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding and GOOD LUCK!!!
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator