Scouts Needed - Dulcedo Model Agency Recruitment
Dulcedo is looking for scouts!
Models aren't born, they're discovered. As a model scout, it is your job to find them and introduce them to our world.
Your eyes? Always open.
Your taste? Impeccable.
Whether on the street or at the mall, you will have to have the charisma to approach and introduce yourself to Canada's most beautiful faces, a dream job for many.
Confidence, charm and outgoingness are a must. The ideal candidate is also alert and reliable, with bilingualism being a valuable asset.
Whether you're already an established member of the fashion community or just looking to get started, we want you! Working as a Dulcedo scout is the perfect stepping stone to a wide variety of fashion industry careers, with networking opportunities aplenty.
Interested? Send us your CV's or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator