US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
Compensation : Flexible
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for growth
3. Health care benefits, free parking
1. Work with existing client base as well as develop new business selling licensed children's footwear to major retailers and specialty chain stores across the US.
2. Follow up, trouble shoot, grow business.
3. Shop for trends, travel to see customers across the US.
4. Participate in trade shows and other events.
1. Candidate MUST have already established solid relationships selling to US based major retail chains and specialty stores.
2. Minimum 5 years experience selling licensed products (ie. Disney).
3. Strong communication skills, good eye for fashion trends, ability to travel and participate in trade shows and other events.
Contact: Jeff Goldstein - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Montreal Fashion Jobs
- Customer Service Manager (E-Commerce) - Fashion
- US Sales and Marketing Fashion Representative - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Technical Production Coordinator - Licensing (Ville St Laurent)
- Fashion Designer (Winter Sports Apparel)
- Graphic Artist - Licensing (Fashion) - Ville St Laurent
- E-Commerce Intern
- Sr. Import Production Coordinator (Position Closed)
- Senior Sweater Fit and Spec. Technician (Position Closed)
- Senior PAD Pattern Maker (Position Closed)
- Senior Graphic Designer/Artist (Position Closed)
- Female Fit Model- Size Medium
- Merchandiser / Design Director (Clothing and Clothing Accessories)
- Junior Production Executive (Wholesale) (Montreal)
- Head Shipper (Large Warehouse - Fashion)
- Designer / Production Coordinator (Mens & Boys Streetwear)
- Couturiers(res) / Sewing Machine Operators
- Fluently Bilingual Stock Order Entry Professional - Home Fashion (Lasalle)
- Fit Spec Technician (Ville St Laurent)
- U.S. Sales Manager - Ladieswear
- Fashion Order Entry/Merchandise Allocator